Let's Tie Up Fenders
All #Operationwakesurf Salute to Service fenders sold, will have a portion of the proceeds donated back into the program!!
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee or return for a full refund, no questions asked!
- Protect your boat with our huge inflatable fenders. They are made of tough but soft, environmentally friendly PVC so that you don't scratch or damage your gelcoat like the traditional hard rubber and plastic fenders do
- Maintain proper distance between each boat while tied up to other or the dock
- They can inflate up to 24-28" in diameter. If you don't want them that big simply stop at the desired size and firmness you would like
- Save storage space in your boat by simply deflating them when you no longer need them
- Inflates/Deflates in less than 90 seconds
- Each fender comes with an extra plug and plug puller
Let’s Tie Up fenders were designed to work the most efficiently with our Boatswains Mate bungees and Boat-2-Boat bungee system. Simply attach the Boatswains Mate bungee (Multi-loop bungee) to the handle of the fender and set it at the desired height. Utilizing our bungees over traditional lines, allows the bungee to flex with the movement of the boat, all while allowing the fender to stay in the most ideal protective position. Traditional lines pull fenders up and down with the movements of the boat, creating chafing and damage to the gelcoat.
We love our blow up bumpers. They are easy to use and take up very little space when stowed
I started buying hippity hops years ago to use as fenders. I continued to save money by buying them after I heard of Let’s tie up. Recently we had a hippity hop burst so I bought Let’s tie up bumpers instead. They seem great and are huge.
Have not yet had the chance to use the bumpers(it's January) but am anxious to see how they work. Before using them, the downside I see is that the plug is not tethered to the bumper so I anticipate losing a plug(s) is inevitable
Bought these a month ago and used them yesterday for the 1st time. Tied off between a 2020 mastercraft and 2010 mastercraft, these things work awesome. Also, get the bungees if you want family to help “tie up”, it makes it one step above crayon and anyone can do it.
I don’t have to use them on every dock, but there are some that these are life savers. Get the kit that comes with the pump and In 180 seconds you have two ready to go.