Let’s Tie Up Basic Package
Let's Tie Up Basic Package
All #Operationwakesurf Salute to Service fenders sold, will have a portion of the proceeds donated back into the program!
(4) XL Fenders
(1) Air Pump to inflate/deflate fenders
(1) 12x24" Storage bag to keep everything organized and in one place
Save $46.94 with this package, MSRP is 166.93
- Protect your boat with our huge inflatable fenders, made of tough but soft, environmentally friendly PVC to prevent gelcoat and fiberglass damage
- Maintain safer distances between other boats or docks while tied up
- Inflatable up to 24-28" in diameter. Adjustable to desired diameter and firmness
- Save storage space by using the supplied pump to deflate them when no longer in use
- Inflates/Deflates in less than 90 seconds
- Each fender comes with an extra plug and plug puller
Bumpers and Bungees come with a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee or full refund!
This is the perfect package to have if you care about your boat at all. The bungees are awesome and the fenders provide a ton of coverage. I never worry about my boat and the boat I am tied up to while using these. I have had different style of bungees and fenders over the years and these sre by far the best for both. Anyone who has tied up with me always wants them after the tie up is over.
I might not have the biggest/baddest/newest BOAT but it’s OUR absolute baby & I always stress on someone or something bumping it and doing damage! I take immaculate care of our rig (let’s be honest no one cares ab MY BOAT AS MUCH AS I DO)! Literally the large fenders have been the BEST lake purchase ever!!!!! ...serious my balls are the envy of New Melones & Local Lakes! People are always asking where I got them and to pass along the info!!!!! EASY AS HECK TO FILL (pump included) and they are beyond simple to use! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM - PLUS durable as heck! When finished deflate and they disappear in a small compartment!!!!! One of the best attributes is that you can leave boards on the rack since they create such separation. We were tied up w multiple boats and towed close to a mile w them in between...worked perfectly. THANKS LETS TIE UP | y’all killed it!
Tying boats together can be one of the most stressful things you do on the water. The thought of just not your boat but someone's else boat being damaged throughout the day can be stressful if not done properly. Well this is your answer, the proper way to tie up. I tie up to a verity of boats, wakeboard, pontoons, large cruisers. With these bumpers it's a breeze to pull up and you will always have proper clearance. Spend less time tying up and worrying about waves, spend more time enjoying the lake.