Boatswain's Mate Bungee Double Pack
Let's Tie Up's Boatswains Mate (BM) Bungees
Let’s Tie Up fenders were designed to work the most efficiently with our Boatswains Mate bungees and Boat-2-Boat bungee system. Simply attach the Boatswains Mate bungee (Multi-loop bungee) to the handle of the fender and set it at the desired height. Utilizing our bungees over traditional lines, allows the bungee to flex with the movement of the boat, all while allowing the fender to stay in the most ideal protective position. Traditional lines pull fenders up and down with the movements of the boat, creating chafing and damage to the gelcoat.
- The jack of all bungees, this bungee is the most universal marine bungee made. These are designed for fender placement for varying freeboards. They can be used for tons of different applications, ranging from docking, hanging fenders, securing gear, securing your inflatable water toys and tubes to your boat or each other, rigging flag poles to board racks...your imagination is the limit and the list is infinite.
- Interlink multiple BM bungees for any desired length, each package contain's two bungees.
- Not recommended to tie up with or a replacement of our Boat-2-Boat bungees. The Boat-2-Boat bungees are the strongest rated bungee that we offer
- Constructed with high end industrial equipment and absolutely no metal anywhere, leads to a bungee that is extremely tough and will never scratch or damage your boat
- Comes in 3' length two pack, 100% elongation +/- 10%
Can be used on boats, PWC, kayaks, dinghies, and skiffs
- 3/8" Custom black bungee/shock cord
- Diameter of approximately 9.5mm
- Custom silicone protective sleeve
- Inner Core is high quality rubber capable of 100% elongation +/- 10%
- Mold, mildew, rot and UV resistant
- Color will not bleed
- Nylon woven outer sheath
- Made in the USA
Note: Bungees not recommended for vessels weighing more than 15,000 pounds or any boats in extremely fast running currents. Use bungees at your own risk, and always keep an eye on the wear and tear on them, just like you would on any other piece of your deck gear. Do not use them if they get damaged for any reason as they will not hold your intended load properly.
We love love love these. So easy to use and quick to tie up to other boats. Get these and your dock lines wont disappear.
Making boating easier
I am very picky when it comes to linking boats together as most probably are with their investment. When combined with the large inflatable buoys these bungee's make it a piece of cake to get the buoy hanging and the boats linked in one simple shot. I will never use anything else.
Must have bungee
These bungees make it so easy when we tie up with friends
Great Products & Great Service
Excellent. Products work as advertised and the customer service is top shelf. Every boater should have this product. Love the Salute 2 Service aspect as well!
Had a different brand of bungee for a few years previous. The quality and material used is much more superior to any of the other ones i have seen and used. These bungee are awesome i wont use anything else. I see these lasting for a long time to come.