Let's Tie Up Deluxe Package
Let's Tie Up Deluxe Package
All #Operationwakesurf Salute to Service fenders sold, will have a portion of the proceeds donated back into the program!
The Deluxe Package is our mid level package that comes with four fenders, a pump, four Boatswains Mate bungees and a 16x30" heavy duty storage bag. This package has everything the basic does but it takes it up a notch by providing each fender with a Boatswains Mate multi-loop bungee, allowing the perfect height placement along your freeboard. The BM bungees can be used for holding fenders, docking, tie ups, connecting inflatables together, holding those inflatables to the boat, securing gear on the way to the sandbar or hangout spot for the day, the uses are infinite.
Let’s Tie Up fenders were designed to work the most efficiently with our Boatswains Mate bungees and Boat-2-Boat bungee system. Simply attach the Boatswains Mate bungee (Multi-loop bungee) to the handle of the fender and set it at the desired height. Utilizing our bungees over traditional lines, allows the bungee to flex with the movement of the boat, all while allowing the fender to stay in the most ideal protective position. Traditional lines pull fenders up and down with the movements of the boat, creating chafing and damage to the gelcoat.
THIS WHOLE PACKAGE FITS INTO A 16X30” STORAGE BAG, which is the size of one traditional fender.
(4) XL Let's Tie Up Fenders
(4) Three foot BM bungees (one for each fender to secure and perfectly place along the boat)
(1) DC Pump - Works on tubes, bumpers, fenders and water inflatables
(1) 16x30" Heavy duty storage bag to keep everything in one place and organized
- Protect your boat with our huge inflatable fenders, made of tough but soft, environmentally friendly PVC to prevent gelcoat and fiberglass damage
- Maintain safer distances between other boats or docks while tied up
- Inflatable up to 24-28" in diameter. Adjustable to desired diameter and firmness
- Save storage space by using the supplied pump to deflate them when no longer in use
- Inflates/Deflates in less than 90 seconds
- Each fender comes with an extra plug and plug puller
Bumpers and Bungees come with a Satisfaction Guarantee or full refund!
Very pleased way easy to fill up and use and the 2 boats I tied up to were jealous so they both purchased also so glad I purchased th thanks so much
We bought 4 fenders and 4 bungees and attached the bungees to the fender handles. We keep 2 fenders inflated hanging on the dock cleats so that all we have to do is get the boat to the dock and hook the bungee to the boat. We keep the other 2 fenders in the boat partially inflated (enough air out that they fit under the seat) and we inflate them fully when needed. All we have to do is hook the bungee at the fender end to our cleat then the other end of the bungee to the other boat cleats. Do not love the process of inflating them but we would not be able to stow them otherwise. It helps to inflate and hang from our boat in advance of the other boat arriving.
Super quick and convenient for tying up. Never have to worry about your boat
Love the fenders! Used them this 4th of July for first time and were a boat saver! Friend saw them and placed his order for some same day!
I’ve used numerous different brand/types of fenders with and without socks. Always scratched my black gelcoat. These are the only ones that don’t. Plus they’re easy to fill up and the storage bag is awesome. Best investment for your boat!!