Big Bertha 2.0 Prestige Package
Let's Tie Up Big Bertha 2.0 Fenders Prestige Package
This is for the boater that wants the one stop shop, to make tying up as easy as possible, and have peace of mind that their boat will be properly protected.
Ladies and Gentlemen, we did it again. We went back to the drawing board and completely redesigned and recreated what an inflatable fender should have been all along. With an extremely tough and reinforced connection point, a twice as thick shell as the original Big Bertha's, will leave you in awe of how tough and protective these new 2.0's are.
Designed with the same material everyone loved as our original fenders, these fenders are 4-5 times thicker than our original XL's and twice as thick as our original Big Bertha's. They provide maximum protection for gelcoat, paint, and are much less susceptible to punctures. Like our originals, these inflate and deflate within 90 seconds to give you access to an enormous fender for maximum protection, all while freeing up valuable space on your boat for other gear and equipment.
There are no other inflatable fenders out, that are as durable or offer the protection that these 2.0's do. What is a stress-free day of knowing your boat is properly protected worth to you? 30-day satisfaction guarantee or we will give you a full refund.
Recommended for boats 10'-50'
Simplicity meets functionality in all aspects with this package, giving you XL fenders for the spacing and protection you need for those unwanted wakes/waves. This package eliminates nearly all shock load with our super easy to use bungees. No more hard knots or overcrowded cleats where fenders and lines fight for space. Boatswains Mate bungees perfectly place each fender on a cleat and can be used to take care of any other securement on the water, whether it be docking, securing water float and toys, tying items down or around board racks, holding towels, the list is infinite.
** Utilizing our bungees over traditional lines, allows the bungee to flex with the movement of the boat, all while allowing the fender to stay in the most ideal protective position. Traditional lines pull fenders up and down with the movements of the boat, creating chafing and damage to the gelcoat. **
(1) Pack of Boat-2-Boat Bungees
(4) Big Bertha Let's Tie Up Fenders
(4) Three foot BM bungees (Multi-loop bungees, one for each fender to secure and perfectly place along any size freeboard)
(1) DC Pump - Works on tubes, bumpers, fenders and water inflatables (upgraded pump available at checkout)
(1) 16x30" Heavy duty storage bag to keep everything in one place and organized
- Protect your boat with our huge, extra thick inflatable fenders, made of tough but soft, environmentally friendly PVC to prevent gelcoat and fiberglass damage
- Maintain safer distances between other boats or docks while tied up
- Inflatable up to 24-28" in diameter. Adjustable to desired diameter and firmness
- Save storage space by using the supplied pump to deflate them when no longer in use
- Inflates/Deflates in less than 90 seconds
- Each fender comes with an extra plug and plug puller
Bumpers and Bungees come with a Satisfaction Guarantee or full refund!
Big Bertha fenders come with a 1 year manufacture warranty if used as intended, with our Boatswains Mate bungees.
Great product - Website not as much
Great experiene with the product. The big bertha works great and the bungees are KEY to the experience. The only issue I've had is the bag is unlikely to ever hold them again once you've inflated them once. And when I first tried to buy the package I wanted, the website listed them as sold out. Fair enough, but how about offering to notify me when they're back in?
Best Boat Bumpers
These are by far the best boat bumpers on the market. Easy to inflate/deflate, durable and provides great protection without scuffing or scratching the gel coat.
Big Bertha 2.0
This system is awesome, more and more I am impressed as we use this.
Best purchase to protect my Centurion
Have zero complaints, we’ll developed product, boxed/shipped quick. Worked as should and have use multiple times via docks or “tied up to other boats” great products for a good price, thank you Let tie up!